Monday, December 31, 2007

4 Temperaments

So... which personality are you?


I was so excited to read Ginger's Post on the Four Temperaments which included this link with a personality test. I've enjoyed reading about the Four Temperaments from mostly Catholic books and I've been meaning to see what the Internet had to offer on the topic. Ginger headed me in the right direction. Knowledge of the Four Temperaments has influenced my outlook on life and relationships. Even the children can be heard saying "My friend _____ is really Choleric like August (big brother)" And August, who has been really into taxonomy lately, has been making up Latin names for each family member often bringing some version of our temperaments into the name. It's quite comical and such a classic homeschool geek thing to do. I love it.
So what's your temperament? You might be able to tell just from the comic above. Actually I think this is a personal question. Which might make my temperament be a dead giveaway.

Edited to add: Hmm....I can't figure out how to shrink the comic to fit so I'll have to just give you the link which also gives my test results.

2 comments:

winterizing said...

The cartoon looks perfect on bloglines but not when you go to the blog site. Your test did not show up when I clicked the link. It was blank and I took it. What do you think I am?
I think you are phlegmatic. Michael is clearly sanguine and Anna Mae probably is too.
mom

Donna Barber said...

I couldnt leave a comment on your home school posting so I will leave it here. Funny!!! That is exactly what we think when we think of homeschoolers. I now I am homeschooling my son! haha!