Saturday, May 24, 2008

36 weeks

I had grand plans to document this pregnancy here with weekly photos. Now here I am with less than 4 weeks until my due date. I hope you can see what I've been doing with my free time instead of blogging. Here I stand with my largest load yet ready to be donated to St. Vincent de Paul on our trip out of town to our Little Flowers/Blue Knights clubs. I just love the recreational decluttering that comes with the last 5 or 6 months of pregnancy. I was hoping that adoption would trigger the same thing in me but it didn't. So with our current baby already 3 1/2 and with 7 children ages 13 and under in the house - well this intense nesting was LONG over due.

I've been wanting to read It's All Too Much but I've been too busy aggressively purging to read a book about it. And though I love systems and plans I've found that other peoples systems and plans only "work" for while and are harder to follow through with. I better save that book for the next clutter slump and make the most of this passionate nesting while I can.

1 comment:

Donna Barber said...

Hey girl- You finally blogged. I have been waiting for an update of your family. It looks like all is well. So good to hear from you.