Sunday, October 7, 2007

I did it.

I finally started a family blog. I've resisted for over a year and a half because I just don't want to have another reason to be on the computer. But notice I'm calling this the Tippett Family NOTES? That means I'm going to be brief and just share something fun now and then. Maybe a prayer request, maybe let my older children try their hand at blogging here......things like that. Also I wanted a place to collect links to my favorite places and thought I might as well make them available to you as well. So here I am the reluctant blogger.

I love blogs that are full of pictures so I'll be including a lot of those. Above you see Michael and I with Mary Autumn at the lake - spring 2007. Anna Mae, age 10, is turning out to be the family photographer so I'll ask her to contribute something more recent soon.

No comments: